On SaleMakey Makey
Makey Makey allows for the easy creation of basic circuits and gets students familiar with the basic components of a circuit (power source, wires, input and output) and how circuits interact with computers. Since Makey Makey also hooks up to computers, the possibilities are limitless for students interested in getting more experimental. Students can find new software that can interact with the kit. In this way, Makey Makey acts as both an introduction to circuits and a tool for invention. This extends the learning goals of Makey Makey to computer programming, engineering and design and art.
Ultimate 2.0 is a ﬂagship robot kit based on Makeblock platform with rich features and strong compatibility. Whether you are an enthusiast of Raspberry Pi or Arduino, a mechanical or electronics engineer, a teacher, or a student, it helps you learn the knowledge of mechanical structures, electronic modules and programming skill with ease.
mBot Ranger Robot Kit is a three-in-one STEM educational robot kit which supports 3 building forms: robot tank, three-wheeled racing car, and a self-balance car. Program & Control mBot Ranger via iPad, tablets, or laptop to start your exploration!
- Easy to assemble within 10mins
- Electronics are based on Arduino open source platform
- Supports IOS&Android App. Suitable for individual users and family
- Two programming tools: Arduino IDE and mBlock, a drag-and-dropprogramming tool based on Scratch 2.0
- Bluetooth or 2.4GHz wireless module included, without wire limited
- Easy and intuitive wiring with color-coded RJ25 connector
- 2 mm thick aluminum chassis, strong and compatible withMakeblock & Lego part
The Learning Experience at North Vista Primary School