With Ozobot Bit Starter Kit, you’ll start coding with the stroke of a marker. Draw lines and Color Codes, and Bit follows each colorful command. Discover over 20 Color Codes as you complete your Bit Activity Pack. Then, advance with the OzoBlockly code editor on a computer or tablet. Drag and drop blocks to create programs for Bit, then load your code just by holding Bit up to your screen!
- Build Steam Skills: Ozobot robots bring out the creative side of coding. Personalize your pocket-sized bot with stickers and pop-outs, with thousands of possible combinations. Then, use your new bot buddy to build early Steam skills (Stem plus Art)!
- Two Ways to Code: Start coding Bit screen-free with Color Code markers and stickers. Advance with OzoBlockly visual programming on a computer or tablet. These tools introduce ages 6 and up to basic coding concepts.
- Color Codes: Art meets tech with Bit, the bot you code with colors. Color Codes are short sequences, made with markers or stickers, that command Bit to speed up, spin, zig zag, and more!
- Steam Activities: Discover a language of over 20 Color Codes as you complete your Activity Pack. The Pack introduces basic coding and robotics concepts, and prepares you to make your own Color Code creations.
- Visual Programming: OzoBlockly is a drag-and-drop code editor with levels for everyone, even pre-readers. Use OzoBlockly on your computer or tablet, then load code to Bit just by holding the bot to your screen.
- 1 Ozobot Bit
- 4 Color Code markers
- Experience Pack
- Quick Start Guide
- USB charging cable