Boson Kit is a set of modularized electronic building blocks designed for young inventors and STEM educators
- 50 + color coded electronic modules for infinite possibilities
- Digitalized scientific exploration
- Tutorials and course materials for both learners and educators
- Start with coding free; upgradable to micro: bit and Arduino
- Attachable to Lego blocks, Velcro pads, screws and whiteboards
- Plug and Play design with unifying safe and secure connection
Showing all 3 results
Boson Inventor Kit
BOSON Inventor Kit is a set of modular electronic building blocks for young inventors, enthusiasts, STEM educators, and designers. This coding-free kit requires no soldering and is effective as a STEM classroom teaching tool. The Boson kit helps in breaking down complicated circuits into simple and functional modules that are easy to understand. This kit consists of a total of 37 modules including 7 input modules, 6 actuators, 18 function, and 6 power modules. The Inventor kit also includes 12 activity cards that can be used to build interactive projects with LEGO blocks, wearable materials, and attached cardboards instantly.SKU: n/a
BOSON Science Kit
STEM Education Electronic Sensor Kit – Included 8 Sensors Compatible with Micro:bit, Arduino
- Boson science kit is a set of digitalized scientific exploration tool for young scientist to build their hands-on STEM lab.
- Easy to use for Kids: Setting up the device is extremely easy, and all the sensors can be used repetitively.
- Boson science kit includes 8 sensors that most widely used in modern IoT applications, all built with industrial standard. Unlike traditional science kit, Boson scientific sensors output an instant and accurate result in the form of electric signal.
- The measurement can be read directly from the display module. Moreover, you can connect other Boson modules to create an automatic device, or use a micro:bit/Arduino to record the data, and even upload it to a cloud server.
Boson Starter Kit
Microbit inventor’s kit Included Sensor Kit and Expansion Board – Suitable for Steam Education
- Boson Kit is a set of modularized electronic building blocks designed for young inventors and STEM educators.
- The Boson kit for micro:bit is aimed in helping students build a comprehensive understanding interactive projects design.
- Micro:bit also supports Scratch and Python programming language. The version of Python that runs on the micro:bit is called MicroPython.
Showing all 3 results