Sphero BOLT: App-Enabled Robot
Out of stock
Sphero bolt is an app-enabled robotic ball that provides endless opportunities to have fun while learning. Program with the Sphero Edu app, discover community-created activities or just drive and play. Bolt was built to shine with an animated 8×8 LED Matrix that displays real-time data and advanced sensors like its gyroscope, accelerometer, light sensor, compass, and infrared communications. Get amped – Sphero bolt establishes a striking new way to learn and play.
Out of stock
Sphero BOLT’s eye-catching, programmable 8×8 light matrix opens up an endless array of coding and gaming capabilities. Use advanced sensors to track speed, acceleration, and direction, or drive BOLT without having to aim your robot thanks to the compass. Sphero BOLT also features infrared communication, allowing your robot to “talk” with other BOLTs. Equipped with Bluetooth SMART and a strong scratch-resistant shell, this robot’s brawn matches its brilliance.
- Advanced Sensors: Keep tabs on BOLT’s speed and direction with built-in sensors for programming.
- LED Matrix: Sphero BOLT was built to shine with 8×8 LED Matrix that animates and displays real-time data.
- Infrared Communication: BOLT to BOLT communication enables new games and advanced coding tactics.
- Advanced yet approachable, you can learn programming, complete hands-on activities, and share your creations with the community.
- It’s fun to take for a spin. Simply drive bolt and play games with the Sphero play app.
- Durable. Waterproof. Inductive charging. 2+ hour battery life. Connects via Bluetooth.
- Learn how to code using apple’s swift programming language
BOLT is Sphero’s most advanced app-enabled robotic ball to date, providing more tools to express your creative ideas, more ways to experience the power of programming, and endless potential. BOLT’s 8×8 LED light matrix allows you to program your robot to display characters, vector graphics, sensor data, or play games on the matrix itself. Sphero BOLT can also ‘talk’ to other BOLTs thanks to 360° infrared communication. Dive in to storytelling with multiple bots, new games, and advanced movements.
Manually aiming your Sphero is now a thing of the past. BOLT’s built-in compass allows you to automatically aim and drive your robot, plus you can program BOLT to follow real-world directions on a map. You can also code with the ambient light sensor that can tell if it’s light or dark, allowing for programming conditions based on brightness.
In addition to being direction and light savvy, BOLT’s 2+ hours of play time can handle your most creative projects. Connect to the Sphero Edu app to program BOLT and discover awesome activities. Plus, it’s fun to take for a spin. Simply drive BOLT and play games with the Sphero Play app. BOLT paves the way for iridescent experiences and shocking
|Dimensions||8 × 8 × 8 cm|
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.