SMART Board® 6000S series – Interactive Display
Best in class
Top of the class. Reimagine your classroom with the most advanced interactive features and tools.
- Easily connect and interact with your devices and content so they do more to support active learning – in and out of the classroom.
- Offering powerful capability without complexity, the SMART 6000S is as easy to maintain and future-proof as it is to use.
- Designed-for-education iQ experience and exclusive Tool Explorer™ technology, plus interactive software and resources for every grade and subject area are included – free with every display, no subscription needed.
Available Sizes: 65 Inch, 75 Inch, and 86 Inch
The Smartest SMART Board
The SMART Board 6000S interactive display’s advanced and affordable technology brings capability to the classroom without bringing complexity. It’s simple to deploy and support, which means savings in training costs and time, less change and effort for teachers and fewer teacher support calls – all adding up to a lower total cost of ownership.
It’s a long-term investment in your classroom. Robust interactivity and learning tools make it a powerful bridge between physical and digital learning. Intuitive user experience and competitive price make it a brilliant investment.
- 4K Ultra HD display with HyPr touch with InGlass
- Object Awareness™
- Powered by iQ, built on Android 9
- Automatic over-the-air (OTA) updates
- 6 GB DDR RAM
- Secure personalization with Single-Sign-On
- Two 65W USB-C ports
- Integrated WI-FI
- 1000 Base-T Fast Ethernet Standard
- Two 20W forward-facing speakers
- Integrated microphone array
- Multi-touch support for both Windows and Mac OS
- Accessories such as pens, remote control, erasers, cables & wall mount
- IR, ambient light, presence, temperature and humidity sensors
- GDPR compliant, with EU user data storage options
- SMART Remote Management (subscription for length of included product warranty)
- SMART Assure warranty (region dependent)
- SMART Notebook® basic version
- Ready-made interactive lesson materials
- Free library of education content
- Live and self-serve training options
- Expert support
- Bonus: One year of SMART Learning Suite – free
Find out more about each display size: SMART Board® 6000S series with iQ
Hands-on digital learning
Support different ways of teaching and learning with your SMART Board interactive display. Use Tool-Explorer-enabled cubes, stamps, pens, and more for intuitive, engaging interaction and collaboration.
No computer needed
iQ’s integrated Android-based experience gives teachers an easier way to engage students that’s specifically designed to be simple and accessible for all teachers, regardless of comfort level with technology. Automatic updates and ease of maintenance and support make iQ the best choice for ensuring your technology investment continues to meet the needs of teachers and classrooms now and in the future.
Mark up in real time
Teach one-on-one no matter where students are with ink that works on browsers, applications, files and more.
Access apps and cloud storage
Open documents from OneDrive™ and Google Drive™ right on your SMART Board. Teachers can easily search for and download their favorite apps from the app store, including popular apps like WPS Office and Zoom, with less work for administrators. Administrators can also easily push out any app to all displays via SMART Remote Management or MDM software.
Seamlessly connect your classroom technology and infrastructure with a SMART Board interactive display. Bring together your student devices, computers and peripherals, digital tools and content, so they’re used to their fullest potential
- Connect student devices for active learning: Students share screens and send ideas to the display with native, browser-based and app-based screen sharing. The SMART Mirror app for Windows and Mac OS enables screen sharing without prior network configuration and includes touchback support. Plus, share live whiteboards and lessons with two-way annotation to students’ devices. Works both in and out of the classroom through any Internet browser, no login required.
- Bigger, better video conferencing: The SMART 6000S series works with UVC webcams, Zoom, Microsoft Teams™ and Google Meet™. An integrated microphone array offers teachers the freedom to move around the class while maintaining consistently outstanding audio. Enhance shared screen content in these applications with spotlights and digital ink that help communicate ideas and focus student attention.
- Interact with every input: Plug in multiple computers and video inputs and switch between them easily and intelligently with live input preview. Write and use widgets like spinners, timers and clocks over any input for even more interactive learning. Plus, easily connect any device to the 65-watt USB-C ports for video, audio, touch, data and charging with only one cord.
SMART’s exclusive walk-up-and-use touch and ink experiences help teachers use their displays more easily, more effectively and more often. This means lower training costs and fewer support calls from teachers. SMART displays are also easy to maintain and future-proof, so you get long-term value out of your investment.
- Better touch and ink experiences: With 40 unique points of touch on Windows® computers and 20 on Mac® computers and iQ, Simultaneous Tool Differentiation lets multiple users write, erase, move and gesture at the same time without toolbars or menu selection. Object Awareness detects touch, pens and palms automatically. SMART Ink desktop software lets teachers write into and over web browsers, applications and files, including PDFs and Microsoft Office® files.
- Easier to maintain: We put in the effort, so you don’t have to. The SMART 6000S display works out of the box, updates automatically over-the-air, and can be easily managed at scale with SMART Remote Management software*. Backed by SMART Assure warranty (region dependent), which includes expert technical support, advanced hardware replacement with twoway shipping, and onsite RMA support.
- Sign in and personalize: Sign into the display with a Google or Microsoft account or simply tap the included NFC-enabled SMART Board ID card for secure access to files and cloud storage, and easy access to apps, favorites, bookmarks and custom widgets. Cloud storage travels with the teacher when they sign into any SMART display with iQ, anywhere. The display also wakes up as soon as a teacher picks up a pen, so there are no barriers to getting started.
The SMART Board 6000S series comes with an always-growing set of teaching tools and resources for student engagement, including award-winning software and the unique Tool Explorer platform. All included for free, no subscription required.
- Education tools, templates and resources: With built-in iQ, enhance lessons on the fly with ready-made whiteboard templates, popular graphic organizers, interactive activities, digital manipulatives and widgets like spinners, timers and clocks – all designed for the classroom.
- Create and deliver rich interactive lessons: Free SMART Notebook basic version enables teachers to create, edit and deliver interactive, engaging lessons optimized for the SMART Board 6000S display.
- Make real-world tools digital: The Tool Explorer platform connects physical tools to the digital environment, enabling the 6000S to recognize a virtually unlimited number of Tool Explorer-enabled pens, objects, and manipulatives. (All tool sets, including TS-4PEN-MC 4 pen & magnetic pen well set shown attached to the 6000S display, are sold separately.)
Exceptional embedded experience – powered by iQ
There’s nothing else like an iQ-powered interactive display. iQ is an integrated K-12 Android-based experience; a platform purpose-designed for education. SMART displays with iQ put teachers’ personalized tools, content, OneDrive™ and Google Drive™ files right where they need them, and connect student devices for meaningful engagement, interaction and collaboration. iQ is designed to be easier and more powerful for teachers to use, saving clicks at every point in a lesson. That means it saves teachers time and focus as they use the whiteboard’s education tools, templates and activities, interact with student devices, browse the web and bring together their content.
Automatic OTA Updates. With iQ, you benefit from SMART’s continual in-house feature development, based on feedback from teachers and education leaders. All iQ-powered displays are regularly updated with new features, through automatic OTA (over-the-air) updates. Plus, 6000S displays also support future OS updates – all ensuring your technology investment continues to meet the evolving needs of your teachers and classrooms.
- Windows and Mac OS experience: Enjoy the full SMART Board experience on any connected Windows (40 points of touch) or Mac (20 points of touch) computer. Get precision interaction and natural intuitive touch and ink, with SMART Ink, Object Awareness and Simultaneous Tool Differentiation across web browsers and applications.
- Chrome OS™ experience: When connected to a Chrome OS device, teachers can access the Google Play Store and their apps at the display, and interact with content. Enjoy simultaneous touch points, digital ink, automatic pen recognition, touch, and erase in supported Chrome OS applications.
Built to last
The SMART Board 6000S series meets world-leading standards for quality, safety, environmental and regulatory compliance, using third-party verification, and backed by technical support services and SMART Assure warranty coverage (region dependent). It also comes with a subscription to SMART Remote Management software.*
- 4K Ultra HD resolution
- LED rated for 50,000 hours
- Fully heat-tempered, anti-glare glass
- Silktouch™ ultra-smooth finish
- ENERGY STAR® certification and EU Ecodesign Compliance
- Accelerated life testing
- Regulatory and environmental certifications
- SMART Assure warranty (region dependent)
Questions? Ready to order? Get in touch.
To speak with our representative, please call +65-8499-1436
65 inch, 75 inch, 86 inch
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.