mBot2 / Neo (with CyberPi) – Coding Robot for Scratch, Python Wi-Fi, IoT, AI Programming
Advanced coding robot kit for STEM education
- Coding Robots for Kids 8-12. A STEM educational robot kit for young beginners to learn robotics, Scratch & Python Coding, and electronics.
- Equipped with Latest Technology. 4-core MCU integrates WIFI, bluetooth modules, high-precision metal gear encoder motors, and a wealth of sensors.
- Good Hardware Works Together with Good Software. With rich tutorials and project cases provided, kids can start from graphic programming, and use Scratch or Arduino C language with one click.
- Expandable with mBuild modules and Structural Parts. mBot Neo can expand the scope of activities with more than 60 different modules, and connect in series up to 10 different sensors, motors, LEDs or other components at a time.
- Robust and durable for years. Being well packaged, mBot Neo uses long-lasting built-in battery and Aluminum alloy Metal Materials.
A STEM-Inspired Programmable Robot Designed for Young, Hands-On Programmers
Powered by Cyberpi, this innovative and easy-to-build robot will inspire kids to learn, grow, and play in limitless ways. Complete with Wi-Fi connectivity and community boys and girls can step into the world of CS and technology learning utilizing precision movement control with encoder motors, expandable mBuild modules, and structural parts that come together in a unique programmable design.
- Powered by CyberPi: CyberPi is a powerful and versatile microcontroller for education. Its integrated sensors, full-color display and Wi-Fi communication capabilities allow a wide range of applications on curriculum topics for Computer Science, Robotics, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence, in connection with other areas of the curriculum such as Math, Physics, etc.
- Precision Control: The encoder motors in mBot2 can be precisely controlled by their rotation, speed and position, making possible the integration of principles in Math, Physics and Engineering.
- Enhanced: mBot2 comes with the next-generation of the ultrasonic sensor, which includes ambient illumination, and the Quad RGB sensor, which uses 4 color sensors simultaneously to detect colors and follow lines. This gives them more accurate performance and consistency. mBot2 can be further expanded with the Makeblock Education’s wide variety of structural parts and mBuild smart electronic modules.
All-round Performance Improvement
User-Friendly CyberPi Design
Certified in 2020 by the Open-Sourced Hardware Association, CyberPi is a single-board computer, which can be used independently. Packed with advanced electronics, it is powerful yet affordable. In combination with the impressive mBlock coding editor, it supports the development of coding skills from block-based programming to Python.The WiFi and Bluetooth connection between Cyberpi and Software makes it a powerful tool to discover Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Networks and the Internet of Things in a learning setting.
- Control board: CyberPi
- Processor: ESP32-WROVER-B
- SPI Flash memory: 8MB
- Store multiple programs simultaneously: 8
- Support multi threading: Yes
- Wireless communication: Bluetooth, Wi-Fi and Wi-Fi LAN
- Inputs and onboard sensors: 5-way joystick, Button x2, Reset button, Light sensor, Microphone, Gyroscope-accelerometer
- Outputs: 1.44″ full color display, Speaker, RGB LED x5
- Expandable electronic modules: mBuild port x1, connect 10+ components in series
- Additional interfaces: 2-pin interface x2, 3-pin interface x4
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.