The Reddot design award-winning Matatalab set is a new hands-on coding robot for kids aged 3+. Kids use their imagination to create infinite possibilities using coding blocks, by controlling a robot car through coding algorithms. Kids receive instant feedback, and quickly learn that coding is simple. Starting young and equipped with the understanding of fundamental concepts, kids at a later age will be able to grasp more abstract concepts of real programming at school and can learn without fear.
Coding Like ABC
Learn coding in a fun and interactive manner using Matatalab, an easy-to-use, screen-less coding robot set for young children. Through hands-on coding gameplays, kids can learn coding concepts without a screen or keyboard and develop problem solving skills, critical thinking, creativity and collaboration.
- STEM in Early Childhood – Matatalab coding set is playing a role in creating opportunities that promote learning in a fun and safe environment. Without screen, MatataBot teaches kids to code with active
- Logic Thinking and Problem Solving – Matatalab coding set offers a series of hands-on coding blocks, with these blocks, you can help your kids chase a goal, finish a task…and everything you find what the MatataBot can do
- Screen Free – Matatalab coding set features completely screen-free coding. Without devices, the Matatalab coding pro set transmit your commands through the control board and command tower, then send the MatataBot to roll
- Continuously Updated Learning Resources – In order to create more challenges for kids, we will continuously update learning resources
- 1 x MatataBot
- 37 x pieces coding blocks
- 1 x Command tower with image recognition camera
- 1 x Control board
- 3 x Family challenge booklets
- 1 x Game map of double sides, Obstacles and Flags.
Recommended Use: 4 students per coding set