STEM Educational Robotics Toys
STEAM education robots for beginners, that makes teaching and learning robot programming simple and fun. With just a screwdriver, step-by-step instructions and a study schedule, children can build a robot from scratch and experience the joys of hands-on creation.
Exclude micro:bit controller
- 1 x chassis
- 1 x universal wheel
- 1 x expansion board and outer shell
- 1 x L shape frame
- 1 x battery holder
- 2 x wheel
- 2 x tire
- 2 x motor
- 1 x ultrasonic sensor
- 1 x 4 channel line follower 1* USB cable
- 2 x 4-pin connecting cable 1 set nuts and screws
Children Fingerprint Verification DIY Toys Set Science Forensic Experiment Educational ToySTEM Robotics
Children Fingerprint Verification DIY Toys Set Science Forensic Experiment Educational Toy
- Effect: Cultivate children’s observation skills, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Function: Collect criminal fingerprints, identify criminal suspects, record and trial evidence.
- Suitable: for any children who enjoy detective work and are more and more interested in investigators.
- Made of high-quality plastic: sturdy and durable, undoubtedly prolonging the service life.
- Ideal gift: for birthdays, children’s Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, holidays and other special circumstances.
Sphero indi At-Home Learning Kit
Speed into STEAM with this indi kit designed to engage kids ages 4+ in hours of exciting exploratory learning and play at home. Perfect for parents, grandparents, caretakers, or anyone looking to equip their young learners with coding, computational thinking, and problem-solving skills, the indi At-Home Learning Kit provides hours of self-guided, screenless engagement.SKU: EP0000143
Matatalab Tale-Bot Pro Hands-on Coding Robot Set Education Edition for Age 3-5
The Cutting-edge STEM Robot You Need Today
Creating your own interactive stories through coding: Matatalab Tale-Bot Pro is an entry-level learning robot set for kids aged 3-5. Leveled up with the innovative technology and with a wide range of cross-curricular Interactive maps, kids can learn basic coding concepts, and manipulate a robot to develop stories in a smart manner. Through the game-based play, kids can improve skills of free speaking, and storytelling, while their social-emotional skills, four C’s of 21st century skills and computational thinking skills are exercised.SKU: n/a
Smarthon Smart City IoT Starter Kit for micro:bit
Build your smart city model now!
Smarthon Smart City IoT Starter Kit is designed to introduce the Internet of Things (IoT). With a basic knowledge of coding and the electronic components provided in the kit, you can be a city creator and build a unique IoT system in the city. Based on Smarthon IoT:bit, which is compatible with multiple sensors and actuators, you can design different city features like using sensors to detect traffic status and uploading city information to the internet.
Note: Please note that micro:bit is not included in the box. However, micro:bit v1 or v2 is required to operate this kit set. You can purchase the kit with micro:bit if you do not have one.SKU: n/a
CyberPi Go Kit
Networkable microcontroller for Computer Science and AI education
Designed for every student to learn about Computer Science and STEAM. CyberPi is a single-board computer fully packed with advanced electronic sensors, actuators and communication modules. It is one of the best tools for teaching Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Networks and the Internet of Things.SKU: P1030156
mBot2 / Neo (with CyberPi) – Coding Robot for Scratch, Python Wi-Fi, IoT, AI ProgrammingSTEM Robotics
mBot2 / Neo (with CyberPi) – Coding Robot for Scratch, Python Wi-Fi, IoT, AI Programming
Advanced coding robot kit for STEM education
- Coding Robots for Kids 8-12. A STEM educational robot kit for young beginners to learn robotics, Scratch & Python Coding, and electronics.
- Equipped with Latest Technology. 4-core MCU integrates WIFI, bluetooth modules, high-precision metal gear encoder motors, and a wealth of sensors.
- Good Hardware Works Together with Good Software. With rich tutorials and project cases provided, kids can start from graphic programming, and use Scratch or Arduino C language with one click.
- Expandable with mBuild modules and Structural Parts. mBot Neo can expand the scope of activities with more than 60 different modules, and connect in series up to 10 different sensors, motors, LEDs or other components at a time.
- Robust and durable for years. Being well packaged, mBot Neo uses long-lasting built-in battery and Aluminum alloy Metal Materials.
Qdee IoT Programmable Application Kit
Hiwonder Qdee IoT Kit provides full learning experience on IoT concept. Sensors and Modules provides immediate data reading and control through Qdee IoT apps.
Program and control the functions of each sensor and module using Desktop Software and make make them work together to create automated IoT project such as Hydroponic and Smart Home Control.
Expansion Pack also available to create even more exciting IoT project to help solve real-world problem.SKU: EP0000102-1
Makeblock mTiny Coding Robot Kit
Early childhood education robot
mTiny is an early education robot for children growing up in the digital age. Its Tap Pen Controller is a coding tool that exercises children’s logical thinking and problem-solving abilities. It brings computer programming into children’s real life, using coding cards and various themed map blocks to guide the child in exploring, perceiving, and creating through highly interactive, stimulating, and fun games. The continuously updated mTiny toolkit also fosters children’s interest in learning in math, English, music, and other subjects, and keeps them inspired.
- Foster logical thinking
- Tap to learn coding
- Cross-curricular links
- Diversely themed resource packs
- Screen free
Matatalab Lite – An easy-to-use hands-on coding robot set for kids aged 3+
Developing problem-solving skills, critical thinking, creativity, and collaboration to your kids thru hands-on coding gameplays. Kids discover the fun of basic coding concepts such as sequencing, conditionals and debugging and will constantly be challenged with advanced tasks.SKU: EP0000106
Ozobot Bit Starter Kit – Coding Robot
- Meet bit – a pocket-sized, basic Bot for building early steam skills (Ages 6+, beginner coding)
- Ready to roll – Arrives assembled and ready to play with two ways to code
- Color codes – start coding screen-free with the stroke of a marker, as you draw commands and bit responds
- Ozoblockly – advance online with the ozoblockly programming editor, dragging and dropping to create bit code
- Features: optical sensors, LED light, strong Polycarbonate shell, online activity library
Makeblock mBot v1.1 Robot Kit – (Bluetooth Version)
mBot is an entry-level educational robot kit for STEAM education.
mBot is a STEAM education robot for beginners, that makes teaching and learning robot programming simple and fun. With just a screwdriver, the step by step instructions, and a study schedule, children can build a robot from scratch and experience the joys of hands-on creation. As they go, they will learn about a variety of robotic machinery and electronic parts, get to grips with the fundamentals of block-based programming, and develop their logical thinking and design skills.SKU: EP0000108
Qobo Preschool Coding Robot Activity Set – Cognition & Logic Thinking
Who is Qobo?
It can be easily coded by Robobloq Puzzle Cards with different signs and meaning which can be recognized by the smart probe underneath the Qobo. It is easy and safe for kids to play with and get both educational and entertainment benefit.
- 100% Screen-Free: Qobo provides completely screen-free coding: no phone or tablet required. It’s an educational and fun toy to keep the kids interested.
- Early STEM Skills: Qobo helps your child learn early STEM skills while playing and having fun. He teachers kids to code with active, inactive play that’s perfect for promoting cognition and problem solving skills.
- Right Out Of the Box: Qobo is ready to code right out of the box! Playtime – Up to 5 hours. Charging- via Micro USB.
- 30 Puzzle Card Coding: Qobo has everything from movement to lights to sounds. Just need to layout and connect the cards(starting with the start code and ending with the red gem). Multiple play mode and amazing game lesson with a map.
- Simply Drag & Drop Blocks: It supports PC programming, you will be the chief in command and tell Qobo where to go with code. Visual programming tools like Scratch, simply drag and drop blocks to program, so easy!
Matatalab STEM Toys – Pro Set, Hands-on Coding Robot
Buy Matatalab Coding Set; https://www.eptecstore.com/product/matatalab-stem-coding-set-hands-on-coding-robot-toy-for-kids/
Matatalab Pro set is a new hands-on coding robot for kids aged 4-9. Kids use their imagination to create infinite possibilities using coding blocks, by controlling a robot car through coding algorithms. Kids receive instant feedback, and quickly learn that coding is simple. Starting young and equipped with the understanding of fundamental concepts, kids at a later age will be able to grasp more abstract concepts of real programming at school and can learn without fear. Furthermore, its abilities to play music and drawing enable young kids to be creative and explorative.
Warranty: 12-monthSKU: EP0000110
Matatalab STEM Coding Set Hands-on Coding Robot Toy for Kids
- Screenless. Save your screen time and protect your children’s eyesight.
- Intuitive symbol design, No literacy required,coding robot for kids.
- Gamified. Learn basic coding concepts thru hands-on play.
- Packaged with challenge booklets. Learn from easy to advance in 3 steps.
- Easy to expand. Available to play with Music/ Artist/ Animation/ Sensor add-on.
2020 MakeX Challenge Intelligent Innovator Upgrade Pack for Courageous Traveler
What is 2020 MakeX Challenge Intelligent Innovator Upgrade Pack for Courageous Traveler?
This pack offers necessary upgrade parts for contestants who have been in the 2019 MakeX Challenge Courageous Traveler to complete the 2020 MakeX Challenge Intelligent Innovator. The pack includes DC Motor-37, Coreless Motor and its accessories, servo, Smart Camera, and adds in some structural parts and shafts.SKU: EP0000112
20202 MakeX Challenge Intelligent Innovator Kit
What is 2020 MakeX Challenge Intelligent Innovator Kit?
This is a complete competition kit designed for contestants competing in the 2020 MakeX Challenge Intelligent Innovator. It includes materials necessary to complete the competition, such as NovaPi, Me Power Management Module, Power Expansion Board, Dual RGB Color Sensor, Ranging Sensor, and Bluetooth Remote. Our new electronic parts can be programmed using Python and work perfectly with 180 Smart Encoder Motor, Smart Servo, DC Motor-37 and a rich variety of mechanical parts. The addition of Smart Camera can bring a great boost in visual tasks.SKU: EP0000113
MakeX Smart Camera Add-on Pack
What is Smart Camera Add-on Pack?
This add-on pack is designed for contestants competing in the 2020 MakeX Starter and Challenge programs. It allows contestants to apply vision technologies in the game. The pack includes Smart Camera, its battery, brackets, and some mechanical parts.SKU: EP0000114
2020 MakeX Starter Smart Links Add-on Pack
What is 2020 MakeX Starter Smart Links Add-on Pack?
This add-on pack provides contestants who have mBot with the upgrade parts necessary to complete the 2020 MakeX Starter Smart Links competition. It includes Bluetooth Remote, Lithium Battery (designed for use in robotics competitions), High-speed Motor (designed for use in robotics competitions), and structural parts.SKU: EP0000116
2020 MakeX Starter Smart Links Kit
What is 2020 MakeX Starter Smart Links Kit?
This is a complete competition kit designed for contestants participating in the 2020 MakeX Starter Smart Links. It includes the materials necessary to complete the competition, such as mBot Chassis, Bluetooth Remote, High-speed Motor (designed for use in robotics competitions), LED Matrix, Me RGB Line Follower, Me Ultrasonic Sensor, and 9g Micro Servo.SKU: EP0000117
Sphero Mini Activity Kit
App-Enabled Programmable Robot Ball with 55 Piece Construction Set
The Sphero Mini Activity Kit has everything you need to get rolling and playing. Each Kit comes with a Construction Set, Activity Cards, Pins, Cones and a Robotic Ball Cover.Follow the 15 STEM-inspired Activity Cards to build mazes, design obstacle courses, construct towers, play croquet, and more. Drive and game with the Sphero Play App or code and learn with the Sphero Edu App. Complete all the challenges and games and then create your own fun—the possibilities are endless.SKU: B07RDS2JJX
Matatalab Musician Add-on
Code to play music
Kids learn notes and beats through programming. With the free combination, kids can compose their favorite music, or even create their own now!
What the package included?
- 32 coding blocks (Music Function) from Do to Si on 2 octaves
- 10 melody blocks
- Get interested in music
- Recommend for 4-9 year old kids