Makeblock DIY Ultimate Robot Kit – Premium Quality – 10-in-1 Robot
10-in-1 programmable robot kit
The Ultimate 2.0 is an advanced programmable robot kit comprising more than 550 mechanical parts and electronic modules for 10 custom robots and many more maker projects. Compatible with the maker platform and Arduino, the kit lets your imagination take flight. The sky really is the only limit! Ideal for robot enthusiasts, build exciting projects with this kit and experience the joy of turning your ideas into reality.
Makeblock mBot Ranger 3-in-1 educational robot kit for Age 10+
3 in 1 Programmable Robotic System Kit
mBot Ranger is an advanced version of mBot, that comes with 3 preset forms, for three times the fun! From construction and operation through to programming, Ranger allows children to receive STEAM education in a simple and fun way. Ranger also gets children started on robot programming, advancing with them as they grow and develop their problem solving abilities.
Suitable for ages 10+.SKU: n/a
Makeblock mBot Robot Kit – WiFi
- Easy to assemble within 10mins
- Electronics are based on Arduino open source platform
- Supports IOS&Android App. Suitable for individual users and family
- Two programming tools: Arduino IDE and mBlock, a drag-and-drop programming tool based on Scratch 2.0
- Bluetooth or 2.4GHz wireless module included, without wire limited
- Easy and intuitive wiring with color-coded RJ25 connector
- 2 mm thick aluminum chassis, strong and compatible with Makeblock and Lego part
Makeblock mBot v1.1 Robot Kit – (Bluetooth Version)
mBot is an entry-level educational robot kit for STEAM education.
mBot is a STEAM education robot for beginners, that makes teaching and learning robot programming simple and fun. With just a screwdriver, the step by step instructions, and a study schedule, children can build a robot from scratch and experience the joys of hands-on creation. As they go, they will learn about a variety of robotic machinery and electronic parts, get to grips with the fundamentals of block-based programming, and develop their logical thinking and design skills.SKU: n/a