SMART Board® MX Series – Interactive Display
Powerfully simple for your classroom
Premium-quality, brilliantly easy-to-use interactive technology at an affordable price, giving you more connected classrooms and engaging learning.
- Easily connect and interact with your devices and content so they do more to support active learning – in and out of the classroom.
- Engineered for the simplicity teachers want, the SMART MX series is a highquality display that’s as easy to maintain and future-proof as it is to use.
- Designed-for-education iQ, plus interactive software and resources for every grade and subject area are included free, with no subscription needed.
Available Sizes: 55, 65 Inch, 75 Inch, and 86 Inch
Teachers want power and simplicity, and the SMART Board MX series interactive display delivers. The SMART Board MX’s touch, digital ink, and personalization features make it an investment in interactivity you can count on for years to come. Its easy user experience reduces training time and tech support costs.
- 4K Ultra HD display with zero-bonded* glass (*not available on 55” display)
- Object Awareness™
- Powered by iQ, built on Android 9
- Automatic over-the-air (OTA) updates
- 6 GB DDR RAM
- Secure personalization with Single-Sign-On
- 6W & 15 W USB-C
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- 1000 Base-T LAN with network pass through
- 15W forward-facing speakers
- Multi-touch support for both Windows and Mac OS
- Accessories including pens, remote control and cables and wall mount
- GDPR compliant, with EU user data storage options
- SMART Remote Management (subscription for length of included product warranty)
- SMART Assure warranty (region dependent)
- SMART Notebook® basic version
- Ready-made interactive lesson materials
- Free library of education content
- Live and self-serve training options
- Expert support
- Bonus: 1 year of SMART Learning Suite – FREE
Find out more about each display size: SMART Board® MX series with iQ | SMART Board® MX series
Easy to deploy, use and support
Easily connect devices, lesson content, and learning experiences, both in the classroom and remotely.
The SMART Board MX interactive display is easy to deploy and support, which means savings in training costs and time, less change and effort for teachers and fewer teacher support calls – all adding up to a lower total cost of ownership.
20 points of interaction
Better touch, more collaboration
Everyone can write, move objects, gesture, and erase at the same time, without interrupting the flow of learning to select tools or change modes. New zero-bonded glass gives you precise interactions and digital ink, so the MX series is perfect for teaching everything from the biggest ideas to the smallest details.
Built-in Android™, redesigned for the K-12 classroom
No computer needed. iQ, powered by Android, puts each teachers’ personalized tools, content, OneDrive™ and Google Drive™ files right where they need them and saves clicks at every point in a lesson
Whether using the whiteboard’s education tools, templates and activities, interacting with student devices, accessing the internet or bringing in content, iQ gives teachers everything they need to create and deliver interactive lessons more quickly, easily and effectively. Find out what’s new in iQ
SMART Ink anywhere, on any file type
SMART’s best-in-class annotation experience isn’t just limited to a whiteboard. SMART Ink® desktop software puts annotations where you want them – write into and over web browsers, applications and files and the ink stays even when teachers navigate away.
Annotate and mark up familiar file types. Write into PDFs and Microsoft Office® files, then save your notes in almost any file type. Move, copy/paste and erase notes or even convert them to text, without needing to change pens or turn on new tool settings. All without an overlay or special ink mode.
Access apps and cloud storage
Open documents from OneDrive™ and Google Drive™ right on your SMART Board. Teachers can easily search for and download their favorite apps from the app store, including popular apps like WPS Office and Zoom, with less work for administrators. Administrators can also easily push out any app to all displays via SMART Remote Management or MDM software.
Seamlessly connect your classroom technology and infrastructure with a SMART Board interactive display. Bring together your student devices, computers and peripherals, digital tools and content, so they’re used to their fullest potential
- Connect student devices for active learning: Students share screens and send ideas to the display with native, browser-based and app-based screen sharing. The SMART Mirror app for Windows and Mac OS enables screen sharing without prior network configuration and includes touchback support. Plus, share live whiteboards and lessons with two-way annotation to students’ devices. Works both in and out of the classroom through any Internet browser, no login required.
- Bigger, better video conferencing: The SMART Board MX series works with UVC webcams, Zoom, Microsoft Teams™ and Google Meet™. Enhance shared screen content with tools like digital ink that help communicate ideas and focus student attention.
- Interact with every input: Plug in multiple computers and video inputs, then switch between them easily and intelligently with live input preview. Write and use widgets likes spinners, timers and clocks over any input for even more interactive learning. Plus, easily connect any device to the 65-watt (rear) or 15-watt (front) USB-C port for video, audio, touch, data and charging with one one cord.
SMART’s exclusive walk-up-and-use touch and ink experiences help teachers use their displays more easily, more effectively and more often. This means lower training costs and fewer support calls from teachers. SMART displays are also easy to maintain and future-proof, so you get long-term value out of your investment.
- Better touch and ink experiences: With 20 unique points of touch on iQ and on Windows® and Mac® computers, Simultaneous Tool Differentiation lets multiple users write, erase, move and gesture at the same time without toolbars or menu selection. Object Awareness detects touch, pens and palms automatically. SMART Ink desktop software lets teachers write into and over web browsers, applications and files, including PDFs and Microsoft Office® files.
- Easier to maintain: We put in the effort, so you don’t have to. The SMART MX display works out of the box, updates automatically over-the-air, and can be easily managed at scale with SMART Remote Management software*. Backed by SMART Assure warranty (region dependent), which includes expert technical support, advanced hardware replacement with twoway shipping, and onsite RMA support.
- Sign in and personalize: Sign into the display with a Google or Microsoft account for secure access to files and cloud storage, and easy access to apps, favorites, bookmarks and custom widgets. Cloud storage travels with the teacher when they sign into any SMART display with iQ anywhere.
The SMART MX series comes with a free, always-growing set of teaching tools and resources for student engagement, including award-winning software. All included with no subscription required.
- Education tools, templates and resources: With built-in iQ, enhance lessons on the fly with ready-made whiteboard templates, popular graphic organizers, interactive activities, digital manipulatives and widgets like spinners, timers and clocks – all designed for the classroom.
- Create and deliver rich interactive lessons: Free SMART Notebook basic version enables teachers to create, edit and deliver interactive, engaging lessons optimized for the SMART Board MX display.
- Free content library for teachers: Access the SMART Exchange , a library of thousands of free games, activities and lesson plans. Search by subject, grade and education standards.
Seamless embedded experience – powered by iQ
There’s nothing else like an iQ-powered interactive display. iQ is an integrated K-12 Android-based experience; a platform purposedesigned for education. SMART displays with iQ put teachers’ personalized tools, content, OneDrive™ and Google Drive™ files right where they need them, and connect student devices for meaningful engagement, interaction and collaboration. iQ is designed to be easier and more powerful for teachers to use, saving clicks at every point in a lesson. That means it saves teachers time and focus as they use the whiteboard’s education tools, templates and activities, interact with student devices, browse the web and bring together their content.
Automatic OTA Updates. With iQ, you benefit from SMART’s continual in-house feature development, based on feedback from teachers and education leaders. All iQ-powered displays are regularly updated with new features, through automatic OTA (over-the-air) updates. Plus, MX series displays also support future OS updates – all ensuring your technology investment continues to meet the evolving needs of your teachers and classrooms.
- Windows and Mac OS experience: Enjoy the full SMART Board experience on any connected Windows or Mac computer. Get 20 points of precise interaction, and natural, intuitive touch and ink, with SMART Ink, Object Awareness and Simultaneous Tool Differentiation across web browsers and applications.
- Chrome OS experience: When connected to a Chrome OS device, teachers can access the Google Play Store and their apps at the display, and interact with content. Enjoy simultaneous touch points, digital ink, automatic pen recognition, touch, and erase in supported Chrome OS applications.
Built to last
he SMART Board MX series meets world-leading standards for quality, safety, environmental and regulatory compliance, using third-party verification, and is backed by technical support services and SMART Assure warranty (region dependent). It also comes with a subscription to SMART Remote Management software.*
- Android 9 OS
- 6 GB DDR RAM
- LED rated for 50,000 hours
- Zero-bonded**, anti-glare glass
- ENERGY STAR® certification and EU Ecodesign Compliance
- Bluetooth 5
- Accelerated life testing
- Regulatory and environmental certifications
- SMART Assure warranty
Questions? Ready to order? Get in touch.
To speak with our representative, please call +65-8499-1436
65 inch, 75 inch, 86 inch
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.