SMART Board® GX Series – Interactive Display
Affordable interactivity for your classroom
New for 2021! The SMART Board GX series gives you all the basics you need to get started with interactivity – at an incredibly affordable price. The GX series includes powerful teaching tools and a simple user experience. Connect devices, content and interactive learning in ways you’ve only imagined.
Available Sizes: 65 Inch, 75 Inch, and 86 Inch
Get started with interactivity
New for 2021! The SMART Board GX series gives you all the basics you need to get started with interactivity – at an incredibly affordable price. The GX series includes powerful teaching tools and a simple user experience. Connect devices, content, and interactive learning in ways you’ve only imagined.
- 4K Ultra HD, LED 50,000 hrs
- Free Software Included
- Easy to deploy and support
- 20 points of touch
- EXCLUSIVE SMART Ink® software
- EXCLUSIVE Simultaneous Tool Differentiation
- Energy Star, & Ecodesign certified
- Ambient light sensors
- Built-in Android
- Over-the-air (OTA) updates
- SMART limited equipment warranty
All the essentials for a nice price: Help your classrooms become more connected and engaged. The SMART Board GX lets you bring SMART’s easy-to-use interactive technology to your classroom, with a flexible, affordable solution to outdated classroom projectors.
Touch designed for learning: With 20 points of interaction, teachers can write, erase and move notes intuitively. Connect your computer to the GX series and write, move, gesture, and erase automatically without the need for menu selections – powered by Object Awareness.
- No computer required: Built-in iQ Android™ computing lets you deliver lessons, browse the web, use the whiteboard, access apps, screen share, and more, without using a connected device.
- Ink anywhere, on any file type: SMART’s best-in-class annotation experience isn’t just limited to a whiteboard. SMART Ink® software puts annotations where you want them – write into any web browser, and the ink stays even when teachers navigate away.
- Annotate and mark up familiar file types: Write into PDFs and Microsoft Office® files, then save your notes in almost any file type. Move, copy/paste, and erase notes or even convert them to text, without needing to change pens or turn on new tool settings each time you want to ink. All without an overlay or special ink mode.
Connect your classroom
Integrate student devices with ease: Students can easily connect via screen sharing to showcase their work and collaborate with their class, sharing up to four devices at once. Teachers lead learning and can manage screen-share content using touchback.
- Supports Mac and Windows: Get the full SMART Board® experience, including 20 points of touch, intuitive tools, and inking, with any connected Windows or Mac PC and any app.
Integrated inputs and peripherals: Plug in multiple computers and video inputs to your SMART Board, and easily switch between them with greater agility. Save time and support costs – no more hunting for cables, plugging, or unplugging devices.
Your apps, your documents, your SMART Board: Install Android™ apps and access your cloud services. Open documents from OneDrive™ and Google Drive™ right on your SMART Board.
Bigger, better videoconferencing: Connect any Windows PC or iOS device to your GX series for a high-quality video conferencing experience. Teachers can screen share SMART’s powerful learning tools and other desktop applications for lesson delivery. Ink and use student attention tools like spotlights in real-time for enhanced remote learning.
Essential teaching tools: The SMART Board GX includes an array of award-winning software at no additional cost, with no subscription required, enabling teachers to create, edit and deliver lessons optimized for SMART Board interactive displays.
- Create and deliver rich, interactive lessons: Make lessons more engaging with interactive content and widgets designed specifically for the classroom. With features like infinite cloning, text editing, and 3D objects plus subject-specific tools like creative pens, equation editor, math tools, and more, teachers can add interactivity and increase student engagement in any subject. SMART Notebook and SMART ink provide built-in digital student attention tools like the spotlight and Magic Pen to help keep students’ focus where you need it, especially while video conferencing.
- Free content library for teachers: Access thousands of games, activities, and teacher-created lesson plans through SMART Exchange® – searchable by subject, grade and education standards. All free with every SMART Board®.
- Save teachers time with quick power-up: SMART Board® interactive displays wake up quickly with the push of a button – with key programs like the whiteboard and web browser ready to go.
- Approach and use: Quick power-on with the press of a button
- Sign in anywhere: Access your files on OneDrive and Google Drive
- Easy to use: Control volume, freeze frame, and more
Explore the MX series: Bring reliable interactive technology to your classroom. SMART Board GX series interactive displays are engineered for the simplicity teachers want, and they’re simpler to deploy and support. This means savings in training costs and time, less change and effort for teachers, and fewer teacher support calls, all adding up to a lower total cost of ownership. It’s a long-term investment in your classroom that minimizes training and support needs.
- 15W speakers
- Remote Control
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Built-in Android
- OTA Updates
- Support for OPS PC module*
- Backed by SMART Assure warranty: SMART’s full-coverage warranty includes advanced hardware replacement with 2-way shipping, expert remote support, and more, so you can maximize uptime and protect your investment.
- Remotely administer at scale: SMART Remote Management lets you push updates, run diagnostics, maintain, control, and secure devices, including SMART Board® interactive displays, from any web browser. Get a free subscription with your SMART Board MX for hassle-free implementations.
- Quality that makes the grade: SMART Boards® meet world-leading standards for product safety, warranty coverage, environmental compliance, regulatory and interoperability standards, using third-party testing, verification, and certificates. Experience true peace of mind with SMART.
Questions? Ready to order? Get in touch.
To speak with our representative, please call +65-8499-1436
65 inch, 75 inch, 86 inch
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.