Ozobot Bit gets kids coding and loving robots with the stroke of a marker.
Expand your child’s horizons with the help of Ozobot Bit, the tiny smart robot. There is no end to the possibilities, as your child creates a different landscape of adventures, games and coding with Ozobot Bit. Imagine, a learning toy that opens the doors of computer science, STEM Education, robotics and coding, making your child one step ahead of the learning curve in school and in life.
- Comes with color code markers, stickers, 25 STEAM activities, and more
- Personalize your pocket-sized bot with stickers
- Draw lines and Bit uses sensors to follow
- Code Bit with colors, made with markers or stickers
- Advance with OzoBlockly programming (on a laptop or tablet) and load your code just by holding Bit up to the screen
Starting with color markers, Ozobot Bit takes kids on a fun and mesmerizing experience through creative drawing, problem solving and group challenges by coloring code commands in the form of basic color combinations.
Ozobot Bit’s ability to learn your programs, and then play them back is a big game changer to how young minds play and learn. OzoBlockly – a web-based visual editor – offers five step up modes from icon-based to loops, logic and equation blocks to appeal to young kids and even to challenge the seasoned programmers.
Bit is a pocket-sized robot packed with tech, including:
- Optical sensors* for detecting lines and color codes
- LED light*
- Strong polycarbonate shell
- Rechargeable LiPo battery (60 min. charge time)
* Program these Bit features and more with OzoBlockly!
- Bit robot
- 4 color code markers
- 2 OzoSkins
- Activity Pack (with 25 STEAM activities)
- DIY stickers and pop-outs
- Quick Start Guide
- USB charging cable
Bit doesn’t require a computer or tablet to empower creativity and coding. You can always go screen-free and code Bit with markers and stickers. To program Bit with OzoBlockly, however, you’ll need a computer or tablet with a web browser.
The following technology works best with OzoBlockly programming:
- All modern browsers
- iPads (except iPad Mini)
- Android tablets