Matatalab Hands-on Coding Robot Toy for Kids Aged 4-9 – Classroom Set
Lets kids develop the necessary cognitive abilities and learn coding skills from a young age. Kids use their imagination to create infinite possibilities using coding blocks, by controlling a robot car through coding algorithms. Kids receive instant feedback, and quickly learn that coding is simple.
- STEM in Early Childhood – Matatalab hands-on coding robot set is playing a role in creating opportunities that promote learning in a fun and safe environment. Without the screen, Matatalab teaches kids to code with active.
- Logic Thinking and Problem Solving – Matatalab hands-on coding robot set offers a series of coding blocks to help your kids to program a song, draw a shape, and complete a challenge while developing cognitive abilities, computational thinking skills, problem-solving skills, and fundamental coding skills.
- Screen Free – Matatalab hands-on coding robot set features completely screen free coding. Without devices, kids use their imagination to create infinite possibilities using coding blocks, by controlling a robot car through coding algorithms.
- Rich Ways to Play – Combined with kids’ favorite clay, paper crafts, and 3D printings to customize the robot with funny costumes for special occasions, and role-playing, supports DIY game maps. Also compatible with Lego.
- Continuously Updated Learning Resources – We will continuously update learning resources and provide curriculum aligned with CSTA and NGSS standards.
- What You Get – 1 MatataBot, 1 Command Tower with image recognition camera, 1 Control Board, 99 pieces Coding Blocks, 3 Family challenge Booklets, 3 Artist Warm-up Cards, 3 Musician Warm-up Cards, 1 Two-Sided Game map, 1 USB-C cable, Obstacles and Flags, Our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly customer service
Including Matatalab Pro set x 6, and Teacher Manual (printed version) x 3 (for FREE)
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.