The key to collaborative learning
20 points of touch
Interactivity made easy
Better touch, more collaboration
Built-in Android™, redesigned for the K-12 classroom
SMART Ink anywhere, on any file type
Connect any learning environment
Connect student devices for endless learning potential
- Let students share from up to four student-connected devices using device-agnostic, app free or app-based screen sharing. Use Miracast™ or the screen share app for touchback to Windows & Mac computers.
- Engage every student with Shout it Out, which allows them to contribute ideas and images from their devices.
- Go beyond screen mirroring. Share whiteboards and lessons to student devices, so every student can navigate content and see clearly whether they’re in or out of the classroom. Teachers can toggle the shared lesson from teacher-paced to student-paced and back again, anytime.
- Get content that makes critical thinking fun and engaging. Student devices become the key to collaborative formative assessment with Monster Quiz.
Supports Windows® and Mac®
Superior interaction with Chrome OS
Access apps and cloud storage
Easier management and interaction with connected devices
Bigger, better video conferencing
Powerful teaching tools and content included
SMART Ink annotation software
Built-in whiteboard & education content
SMART Notebook® basic version
Create and deliver rich, interactive lessons
Free content library for teachers
Approach and use
Wake up your display with proximity sensors, or just pick up a pen!
Sign in anywhere
Access files and cloud storage on any SMART Board with iQ 3.7 or higher
Easy to use
Convenience panel and home button for teacher control.
More capability, less complexity with 6000S
- Built-in iQ Android computing
- 15W forward-facing speakers
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Wall mount
- Remote control
- Automatic over-the-air (OTA) updates
Backed by SMART Assure warranty
Remotely administer at scale
Quality that makes the grade
Compare the SMART Board lineup