Networked AV-based technology for active learning
Just like in the human brain where synapses are essential for rapid processing and transmission of information, the Cynap presentation and collaboration system, is a powerful, multi-functional, flexible interface, providing quick and easy access to information of all types from any source.
It is the ideal system for inspiring engagement, interaction, and collaboration, in education, business and courtroom environments. With its optional feature pack, Cynap also functions as the ‘main station‘ of our vSolution MATRIX collaboration solution.
- Multi-functional spaces for working & learning: Individual and multiple workstations can operate independently of the main station, enabling room usage to be maximized. Workstations can be used for breakout groups, or for other small groups working independently during times when the entire room is not being used.
- App-free, button-free learning environments: Other solutions require the use of apps, buttons, and additional software in the classroom. Only WolfVision vSolution MATRIX offers a true app-free, button-free, hassle-free, device-agnostic learning environment for all students.
Easy drag & drop control of multiple screens
A Cynap system at every workstation ensures an intuitive and easy-to-use collaborative working environment for all users, and the simple drag and drop ‘Room View’ control interface enables content to be moved effortlessly between different screens in the room.
Files at your fingertips: We know that no two classes are ever the same – and that’s why our MATRIX solution lets you fetch your files from Cloud, network, USB, or other sources, and share them with the workstations easily – for maximum flexibility in the classroom!
- Enterprise level security: Custom-built, closed, Linux system offering 100% wireless data encryption, IEEE802.1x authentication, plus customizable security features giving you the level of protection you require.
- Free firmware, no license fees: Regular firmware updates provide you with new features and improvements, helping to extend the life of your investment, and maximize your ROI.
- Room Control APIs: Prepared modules and customizable APIs are available for WolfVision systems, enabling them to communicate with Room Control Systems via LAN or USB.
- Touchback control: Use a touchscreen monitor to control your Windows laptop wirelessly while working at the main screen.
- Remote management & updates: Our free of charge vSolution Link Pro software enables easy remote setup, monitoring, management, and updating of WolfVision systems.
- Implementation advantages: The ability to configure three separate networks (ie. BYOD wifi, control/admin, and internet service) offers significant advantages when planning your classroom setup.
- Professional advice, proven technology: With 250+ successful MATRIX installations already, you can be confident in receiving expert advice, service, and support for your chosen solution from our experienced, professional, worldwide team.
Questions? Ready to order? Get in touch.
To speak with our representative, please call +65-8499-1436