SMART Learning Suite Software transform static content into interactive experiences with the world’s best lesson delivery, assessment, collaborative workspace and game-based learning software suite.
SMART Learning Suite works with the Google, Microsoft and learning management system platforms your teachers already use, and your schools have invested in.
Powerful, easy-to-use tools for teachers
Lesson creation and delivery
- Quickly and easily create interactive lessons from PDF and PowerPoint® files, and Google Slides, Docs and Sheets
- Send lessons to a SMART Board® with iQ and share lessons to student devices or with other teachers
- Seamlessly transition between teacher-paced and student-paced anytime during lesson delivery and control lessons from a device
- Use compelling graphics, animations and sounds to keep students engaged at a SMART Board or on their devices
- Add a theme to an existing question set, or make a new game in under 5 minutes using the activity creation wizard
- Choose from many activity options: multiple choice races, sorting exercises, fill in the blanks and many more
- Easily guide instruction based on real-time insights into student comprehension
- Create a formative assessment in a few minutes and have students answer questions on any device
- Get instant reports on student understanding without breaking lesson flow
- In SLS Online, instantly convert any lesson page into a collaborative workspace
- Students co-create inside or outside of class by simultaneously adding content to the workspace from their
- Facilitate whole-class or small-group collaboration by guiding student contributions at a SMART Board or from a device
SMART Learning Suite is available through a simple subscription model that is tailored to you, so you have only one cost to budget for. The cost drops based on the number of licenses you purchase and the length of your plan.
A subscription includes:
- Both the desktop and online experience
- Access the suite anytime, anywhere – even at home
- Log in using a school Google or Microsoft® account
- Ability to send lessons and activities to student devices
- Student access from any web-enabled computer, tablet or phone