Sphero indi At-Home Learning Kit
Speed into STEAM with this indi kit designed to engage kids ages 4+ in hours of exciting exploratory learning and play at home. Perfect for parents, grandparents, caretakers, or anyone looking to equip their young learners with coding, computational thinking, and problem-solving skills, the indi At-Home Learning Kit provides hours of self-guided, screenless engagement.
Kids will discover how to communicate instructions to indi with color cards, solve puzzles, and direct indi through mazes they dream up. Once they’ve mastered screenless programming, kids can learn block coding concepts by changing how indi reacts to different color cards in the Sphero Edu Jr app, designed just for indi.
- Design And Create: Teach kids to problem solve like an engineer as they design and build colorful, custom mazes for indi to navigate
- Screenless & App-enabled Options: Kids learn the basics of programming with the included color cards (no screen required) or level up with Sphero’s all-new, simplified drag-and-drop blocks in the free Sphero Edu Jr app, designed just for indi
- Spark Creativity: Customize indi with stickers and encourage creative expression and exploratory learning by driving indi through endless mazes and pathways
- Hours Of Fun, Right Out Of The Box: As soon as kids open their indi, they begin learning cause and effect, pattern recognition, colors, directions, and more as they play at home
- Self-guided, Exploratory Learning And Play: Kids love learning indi’s color language by exploring how indi reacts to each color card, giving them endless ideas for mazes they can create. Because kids can use indi before they even learn to read, you can let kids learn through play with minimal adult supervision
Designed for Early Learners
- Screenless Learning: Strengthen young learners’ creative problem-solving skills with fun and engaging unplugged programming experiences at home or in school.
- Problem Solving: Solve problems like an engineer by creating your own mazes and solving puzzles with the included color cards and Beginner’s Guide to Programming activity booklet.
- Coding Concepts: Once kids master the offline programming experience they can level up with our all new drag and drop blocks in the free Sphero Edu Jr app.
- Express Creativity: Spark creativity and imagination with creative storytelling and personalize indi with the included sticker sheets.
- On-board color sensor & speaker
- 30 color cards (instruct indi how to navigate)
- Beginner’s Guide to Programming Activity Booklet
- Supports unplugged programming activities and coding capabilities
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- 2+ hours of play on a full charge (USB charging cable included with indi)
What’s included in the indi At-Home Learning Kit:
- 1 robot
- 1 charging cable
- 30 color cards (colored cards that instruct indi how to move and operate)
- 2 decorative sticker sheets to customize indi
- 1 Beginner’s Guide to Programming booklet
- 500+ individual pieces of adhesive tape to secure color cards
|Dimensions||17 × 17 × 7 cm|
Blue, Golf, Green, Orange, Pink, Soccer, White
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.