Makeblock Halocode Wireless Single Board Pocket-Sized Programmable Computer for Age 10+
Wireless single board computer
Makeblock Halocode is a single board computer with built-in Wi-Fi. Designed for programming education, its compact design integrates a broad selection of electronic modules. Pairing with block-based programming software mBlock, Halocode offers all sorts of opportunities to experience AI & IoT application with just a few clicks; it makes creation easy and fun.
Makeblock HaloCode is a wireless single board computer. With its built-in Wi-Fi support and microphone, the students can easily bring your board into the IoT projects and add speech recognition ability to it.It comes with plenty of sensors, such as 12 x Programmable Color LED, a Motion Sensor, a Touch Sensor and more. And its companion software, mBlock 5, makes it easy to get started with HaloCode and learn to code. Using HaloCode, everyone can make their own creations, in a easy and fun way!
- Multiple Sensors: Integrate Various Sensors for Electronic Projects, such as 12 x Programmable RGB LED light, a Motion Sensor, a Touch Sensor and more. Halocode can respond to touch, sound and movement via programming. An ideal elementary device for your electronic projects such as a wearable fitness watch for step tracking.
- AI & IoT Application: Pairing with block-based programming software mBlock, Halocode offers all sorts of opportunities to experience AI & IoT application with just a few clicks, like controlling home appliances in distance, AI speech recognition etc.
- Expansion Support: HaloCode can be expanded with more than 60 kinds of expansion accessories such as light sensor, soil moisture sensor and flame sensor, etc. Whether you are willing to make a smart light-sensitive curtain, a greenhouse ecosystem, or a fire alarm device, the external sensors can satisfy all the needs.
- From Scratch to Python: mBlock 5 is developed based on Scratch 3.0 supporting block-based programming. All that students need to do is dragging and dropping those color-coded blocks or switch to Python coding with just one click for advanced learning.
- Different Power Supply and Connection Support: HaloCode can be powered via a Micro USB cable or AAA batteries (Included), so you can use HaloCode anywhere, anytime. In addition to connecting with computer via USB cable, you can also use a Bluetooth dongle (Not included) to achieve wireless connection.
|Core: Xtensa dual-core 32-bit XL6 microporcessor, CPU clock speed with 240Mhz
|Bluetooth/ Micro-USB Port
|FLash ROM 440K, RAM 520K
|SPI Flash 4MB, PSRAM 4MB
|12 RGB LED, Motion Sensor, Microphone, Programmable Button, 4 Touch Sensors (I/O Pins)
|45mm in diameter
|Block-based programming language, Python
|mBlock for Web: Above MacOS 10.10/ Above Win7/ Chromebook/ Linux
mBlock for PC: Above MacOS 10.10/ Above Win7
|5 × 5 × 5 cm
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.