DJI Tello Edu
Tello EDU is an impressive and programmable drone perfect for education. You can easily learn programming languages such as Scratch, Python, and Swift. With an upgraded SDK 2.0, Tello EDU comes with more advanced commands and increased data interfaces. Complete with DJI’s flight control technology, Tello EDU also supports Electronic Image Stabilization. Write code to command multiple Tello EDUs to fly in a swarm, and develop amazing AI functions. Programming has never been this fun with Tello EDU!
DJI Tello EDU is an impressive and programmable drone perfect for education. You can easily learn programming languages such as Scratch, Python, and Swift.
- From graphical programming to AI – Tello EDU supports a variety of programming languages including Scratch, Swift, Python, C++, rich programming features and an open SDK, making Tello EDU a wide range of applications: from primary school students who have just received natural science education to artificial intelligence. College students can use this product to make progress.
- New accessories support indoor swarm flight – The Tello EDU package includes 1 “mission pad”. The challenge card is printed with a complex pattern consisting of a small rocket, a challenge card ID, and a three-part planet, forming a distinctive mark.
- The technology is supported by DJI and Intel – As the second aircraft product of the Tello series, the Tello EDU inherits the technical advantages of previous products. It is equipped with DJI’s innovative flight control technology and vision positioning system, and uses Intel Movidius image processing chip for stable performance and safety.
- Camera: HD 720P, 5MP
- Visual hover: support
- Formation flight: support
- Challenge card variety of gameplay: support
- Intelligent flight mode: support
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.