SMART is excited to announce its the latest offering in its Education displays lineup – the SMART Board MX series interactive display with iQ. The MX series includes ease of use like Simultaneous Tool Differentiation, all the essentials that educators need, and offers great value for Education customers.
SMART Board MX series interactive displays with iQ
The SMART Board MX series with exclusive iQ technology offers significant value and the essential collaborative features that our educators love. Here is a summary of its competitive features:
- Available in 65”, 75” and 86” sizes, all in 4K Ultra HD resolution
- iQ embedded computing technology
- Infrared (IR) touch
- Simultaneous Tool Differentiation frees up multiple students to perform separate tasks (ink, select, erase) at the same time, without interrupting their partners. The MX series supports 1 pen, palm erase and touch/move at the same time.
- Object awareness™ can intuitively distinguish between different actions, allowing users to write with the pens, select content with their fingers and use their palms to erase.
- 10 simultaneous touch points on Windows® and Mac®
- Ambient light sensor – automatically dims or brightens the display, ensuring comfort when viewing content in any lighting condition.
- Easily accessible Convenience Ports for power, volume, mute, freeze frame, USB and HDMI inputs
- SMART ink™ – Makes notes easy to read, and allows writing to be converted to text and inserted into applications like Microsoft Office®
- Silktouch™ – Ensures a smooth, comfortable touch experience
- 2 pens, magnetic pen tray and remote control
- ENERGY STAR® certification (on the 65″ model)
- Includes wall mount
- Three-year warranty (Five-year in the United Kingdom) and one-year subscription to SMART Learning Suite software
About iQ technology
SMART’s exclusive iQ technology comes standard on SMART Board MX series interactive displays.
- It enables the display to act as the central hub of classrooms, unifying students, teachers, classroom displays, software, content and personal devices into one cohesive education-focused experience.
- PC-free embedded computing enables one-touch access to a diverse suite of SMART applications (Notebook lessons, game-based activities, assessments and more) and collaborative tools (wireless screen sharing, built-in web browser and a digital whiteboard).
- Consistent iQ experience across SMART Board MX series, SMART Board 6000 series and SMART Board 7000 series interactive displays.
- iQ is enabled through the UGK-AM40-EDU appliance, which ships as standard on SBID-MX265, SBID-MX275 and SBID-MX286 SKUs. Page Break