Wacom Cintiq in a nutshell:
- Increase your productivity with the powerful screen and pen combination. 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity give you amazing precision.
- The pen reacts to the tilt of your hand and accurately responds to each movement, immediately.
- The 1920 x 1080 full HD display is built for creativity, with anti-glare, reduced parallax, foldable legs and more to make your work flow easier. Plus, it’s durable and scratch resistant.
- Wacom Pro Pen 2 offers precision and control – with 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity, low activation force and tilt recognition.
- Never need to charge the pen – EMR (Electro Magnetic Resonance) technology draws power from your Wacom Cintiq.
- Comfortable in your hand – weight-balanced, rubber grip and easy reach of the side buttons.
- Get easy access to your favorite software’s shortcuts – with the pen’s programmable side buttons.
- Avoid distracting reflections as you work – thanks to a layer of anti-glare film.
- See your cursor appear exactly where you would expect with reduced parallax.
- Rely on Wacom Cintiq day after day – thanks to durable, scratch resistant materials.
- Reduce fatigue in your arms and shoulders – with enough room to rest your hands while you draw.
- Get into the perfect position – a pair of foldable legs let you adjust how you want to work. An optional stand gives you even more control
- See every detail of your work – the 1920 x 1080 full HD display gives you all the clarity you need.
- Work in vibrant, but realistic color – with 72% of NTSC color gamut