The SMART Board® 7086 interactive display with iQ and Intel® Compute Card is the hub of your classroom. iQ technology connects devices, lesson content and pedagogically relevant software to create a cohesive educational experience. PC-free embedded computing provides one-touch access to a diverse suite of SMART applications—Notebook lessons, workspaces, gamification activities and whiteboard—and collaborative tools, such as wireless screen sharing and a web browser. With minimal network integration, there’s no need for wires, cables or manual software and firmware updates.
The 75″ 4K ultra-high-definition LED display provides optimal image clarity and wide viewing angles. With the Pen ID™ feature, you can assign different appearances to the four pens and write or draw over any application in digital ink.
Object Awareness™ allows you to perform mouse functions with your finger, write in digital ink with the pen, and erase with your palm or eraser—all without switching tools or modes. You can use a variety of gestures in applications, and four users can write or draw at the same time.
- Walk in and it turns on
Dual proximity sensors automatically power up the SMART Board 7000 when you walk in the room saving time.
- As natural as writing on paper
HyPr Touch™ technology provides lag-free writing precision and automatically identifies pen color and eraser tool.
- Easy input access and preview
See and switch input sources on the screen and easily connect computers and accessories to the front convenience panel.
Unparalleled Collaborative Experience
With 30 years of experience in education technology, SMART interactive displays are designed to support teaching approaches that affect learning outcomes.
Multiple students, tools and colors at the same time
Simultaneous Tool Differentiation frees multiple students to write, erase and move notes at the same time. Pen ID™ recognition and Object awareness™ detection automatically make pens write in different colors, fingers move and palms erase.
Write and save notes directly into applications
SMART Ink® software lets teachers write over videos and into PDFs, Microsoft Office® files and websites, then save notes in almost any file type. Automatically convert notes to text and access tools, such as spotlight, magnifier and screen shade.
Built to use. Built to last.
Durable and commercial-grade, SMART Board displays have received many safety, regulatory and environmental certifications, giving you peace of mind that they adhere to government or other regulatory requirements.
|4K Ultra HD resolution
Accelerated Life Testing
LED rated for 50,000 hours
Fully heat-tempered, anti-glare glass
|Silktouch™ frictionless surface
ENERGY STAR® certification
Conflict-free materials and sourcing
Regulatory and environmental certifications*
Engage students. Empower teachers.
Together with SMART Learning Suite software and iQ embedded computing options, SMART Board displays give teachers endless ways to quickly and easily create and deliver dynamic lessons.
SMART Learning Suite transforms static content into interactive lessons including collaborative workspaces, game-based activities and formative assessments – all in one ultimate education suite.
- Desktop Experience: Teachers can connect their Windows or Mac® computer and deliver interactive SMART Notebook® lessons at the display. Time-saving activity and assessment templates are easy to customize for all grades and subjects.
- Online Experience: Teachers can add game-based and collaborative activities to SMART Notebook, PDF and PowerPoint files, and send lessons to student devices to complete individual handouts or work together in collaborative workspaces.
SMART Remote Management lets you efficiently maintain, secure and support all your devices – including SMART Board displays with iQ.
iQ embedded computing puts everything teachers need to seamlessly transition lessons in one place at the touch of a finger – without extra hardware or apps.
- Android Experience: iQ provides teachers one-touch access to SMART Notebook lessons and collaboration tools including a whiteboard, web browser, apps library and native, wireless screen sharing.
- Windows Experience: Give teachers access to Microsoft Office files and applications on a full Windows 10 Pro computer right at the display by adding an Intel® Compute Card to iQ.