SMART Board 6000 series
Students achieve more when they’re free to express themselves and explore their interests. The new SMART Board 6000 series with iQ gets everyone in your classrooms out of their seats and eager to learn, using different devices. The 6000 series helps you create learning experiences without cables or limits.
SMART Board 6000 series is most popular interactive display makes meetings more efficient by looping in more minds, insights and perspectives at once.
- Walk in and it turns on – A proximity sensor automatically powers up the SMART Board 6000 when you walk in the room saving time and energy costs.
- Pick up a pen and start writing – The intelligent pen tray automatically selects the black or red pen tool, so you don’t have to choose it from a menu before writing.
- As easy as writing on paper – SMART invented DViT® (Digital Vision Touch) technology to ensures a smooth writing experience that looks and feels natural.
1-YEAR SMART Learning Suite subscription included.
Unparalleled Collaborative Experience
Today’s workflows are about going beyond communicating to collaborating. SMART has spent 30 years designing hardware and software solutions that work together to create interactive environments.
Multiple users, tools and colors at the same time
With SMART Board 6000 Series, Simultaneous Tool Differentiation frees multiple colleagues to write, erase and move notes at the same time. Pen IDTM recognition and Object awarenessTM detection automatically make pens write in different colors, fingers move and palms erase.
Write and save notes directly into applications
SMART Ink® software lets teams write over videos and into PDFs, Microsoft Office® files and websites, then save notes in almost any file type. Automatically convert notes to text and access tools, such as spotlight, magnifier and screen shade.
Built to use. Built to last
Durable and commercial-grade, SMART Board displays have received many safety, regulatory and environmental certifications, giving you peace of mind that they adhere to government or other regulatory requirements.
- IQ technology – Bluetooth® 4.0 dual mode (backwards compatible with Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR)
- 4K Ultra HD images, text and video (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- 65-inch diagonal screen size
- 8 simultaneous touch points
- LED type
- 360 cd/m² brightness
- Works on Windows and Mac platforms
- Silktouch™ technology
- SMART ink™ technology
- 10 W integrated speakers (×2)
- Using different colored ink, multiple team members can write over almost any file type at the same time
- Object awareness™ technology
- Presence detection sensor on the bottom frame
- Mini PC compatibility
- Bluetooth® 4.0 dual mode (backwards compatible with Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR)
- Integration with iOS (AirPlay), Android (Google Cast) and Microsoft® (Miracast) using SMART software
- ENERGY STAR® certified
- SMART Meeting Pro included